My Weekend In Review { July 3nd - July 5th }

Monday, July 6, 2015



Happy Monday friends!
I hope everyone had a fun and safe holiday weekend!
We had a great weekend filled with good food, visiting with friends, and relaxing.
Below are some photos of our weekend!

Always enjoy getting some Starbucks and taking some blog photos with the very sweet Alli from { CWSD }

Thank you Scotty for taking all my blog photos. Love him!

Saturday we had friends over for brunch, it was so nice getting to visit!

Bruce spent his 4th of July hanging out with his cousin Alfred.

Of course I had to get a funnel cake!


and we ended our weekend building a fort in our living! We watched I Love You Man (one of our favorites movies) and had cocktails and popcorn.


Leave me a comment below! What did you do for the weekend?



No comments:

Post a Comment