June Favorites

Wednesday, July 1, 2015







Good morning friends!
I can't believe how fast June went by, and that July is already here! June was a busy month for me, with moving and work. Below are a few of my favorite things from the past month, hope you enjoy!


June Favorites

June Favorites by myltlblog featuring Kate Spade 


  1. FaceStudio Mast Prime Blur + Illuminate Primer : I LOVE this primer! I goes on so well, and always looks great in photos. Plus it's very affordable, only $10!
  2. The Nudes Palette : I've only had this palette for about a week now and I'm already in love with it! 
  3. Jack Rogers Palm Beach Navajo Platinum Sandals : Love my Jack's! They are so comfy and go with everything.
  4. Kentucky State Necklace : My brother got me this sweet necklace for my birthday, it's perfect! 
  5. OPI Nail Lacquer Alpine Snow : I've been obsessed with this color the last couple of weeks. I wasn't to sure about this color when I bought it but I'm so got it!
  6. HGTV : With moving this past month and doing a lot around our house I've been obsessed with watching anything and everything on HGTV!
  7. Kate Spade New York Placemat : We have this in our dinning room and they are so cute! Perfect little pop of color to any room!


Leave me comment below! What was your favorite product from June?





1 comment: