Wedding Bells: "Will you be my Maid of Honor?"

Friday, May 1, 2015




Happy Friday everyone!
A couple of weeks ago one of my very good friends asked me to be her Maid of Honor!! I was thrilled when she asked me, and couldn't be more excited to be part of her and her fiance's special day. 
Alli is my husband's cousin and we've become very close, especially these last couple of years. She and her fiance Tanner were both in our wedding last May, and we had a blast together! She is such a sweet girl and I can't wait to help her and be a part of her wedding! 

Below are some pictures of myself and the bride to be, and also how she asked me to be in her wedding!


I love the frame! Such a cute way to ask!



Thank you Alli again for asking me!

1 comment:

  1. OBSESSED! I love it! I'm so glad we have became so close! I love you! & Thank you for all you do for me!

    ReplyDelete