April Favorites

Thursday, April 30, 2015

April Favorites

April Favorites by myltlblog featuring OPI
Hi everyone!
I can't believe how fast April went by! Here are 8 of my favorite products and items from the past month! 
1. Double Wear foundation is probably my favorite foundations I've ever tried, it has great lasting power and feels great on. 2 & 3 Lilly Pulitzer for Target blanket, and pineapple top. I was very lucky to get both of these items from the sale. I love the top and can't wait to wear it throughout the rest of the spring and summer, and I can't wait to get the blanket monogrammed in gold with mine and Scotty's monogram! 4. Freeman Anti-Stress Dead Sea Mask is an all around great product, it lasts a long time and is a great price too. 5. O.P.I. nail polish Otherwise Engaged, I've been wearing this color everyday, I also wore this for my wedding last May and it's still one of my favorites. 6. Batiste Dry Shampoo, lately I have been obsessed with dry shampoo, I love the one for dark brown hair. 7. Estee Lauder's Advanced Night Repair, I've been using this every night before bed and I love how my skin looks and feels when I wake up. 8. Dogeared Anchor necklace, has become one of my spring staple pieces.


Links to the products below

 1. Double Wear foundation

2. & 3. Unforunately there will be no link for these items (because they are sold out everywhere)

4.Freeman Beauty Mask

5. Opi Otherwise Engaged Polish

6. Batiste Dry Shampoo

7. Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair

8. Dogeared Anchor Necklace







No comments:

Post a Comment