Wedding Bells: Kate Spade Themed Bridal Shower

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Happy Wednesday loves!
Hope everyone is having a week so far. Back in August I got the pleasure to help throw a bridal shower for one my close friends Alli ( check her blog out!), I have been working hard with her the past few months planning and coming up with ideas for the shower. Of course it didn't take us long to come up with a theme, we couldn't think of anything better than a Kate Spade themed shower! What could be more perfect than pinks, polka dots, glitter, witty quotes, and donuts?!



Below are some photos from the day

Alli's Bridal Shower ~Kate Spade Theme





 "All you need is love and maybe a donut"











I had such a great time planning this shower, thank you Alli for letting me part of your special day!





No comments:

Post a Comment