Lilly Pulitzer for Target { My Favorites }

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Lilly Pulitzer for Target, brand shop : Target

Style isn't just about what you wear, it's about how you live. -Lilly Pulitzer
Below are some of my favorites from the collection, all the items below are under $50 each!

Lilly Pulitzer for Target, brand shop : Target


I have been patiently waiting (scratch that I've been checking the website every week) for this look book to come out, and needless to say I couldn't have been more pleased! All the items in the collection are fabulous, great prints and great colors! When Target and Lilly Pulitzer announced their collaboration back in January I couldn't have been more excited. I love Target! They always have amazing items and amazing prices. I've always loved Lilly Pulitzer and their bright and colorful prints. They always make me feel a little more happy when I'm wearing them. I'm so excited that two of my favorite companies decided to team up and make such an amazing collection that everyone can enjoy! Can't wait to shop the collection on April 19th!

What are your favorite items? Leave a comment below.

1 comment:

  1. Love! I definitely want the bag in the bottom right corner! I am also going to pick up a couple dresses!

    ReplyDelete